I am Simi Sebastian and my native place is Pambanar which belongs to Idukki district. I am of 19 years old. Now at present I am doing my UG course BA Communicative English at Marian college kuttikkanam. I am blessed with the almighty with a family of four members. They all help and support me in all my activities. I am interested in doing paintings,reading books, writing short poems and doing bottle art. I have read many books and among them the one which influenced me is a Malayalam novel named Verukal by Malayatoor Ramakrishnan.
I have a strong passion of being a civil servant. The character in the novel Verukal named Raghu inspired me a lot in taking a decision in becoming a civil servant. After completing my degree I have a plan of doing my PG in English Literature at abroad.I am too interested in travelling.I like to visit new places and explore them.My family too support me in this venture. I have a dream of visiting Uganda in my future.
I love my second mother nature a lot.I love to be more close with her.I love morning walks during which we can explore the nature in its most beautiful appearance.
I have a strong passion of being a civil servant. The character in the novel Verukal named Raghu inspired me a lot in taking a decision in becoming a civil servant. After completing my degree I have a plan of doing my PG in English Literature at abroad.I am too interested in travelling.I like to visit new places and explore them.My family too support me in this venture. I have a dream of visiting Uganda in my future.
I love my second mother nature a lot.I love to be more close with her.I love morning walks during which we can explore the nature in its most beautiful appearance.

beautiful!!
ReplyDeletekollam kollam
ReplyDeletesuper
ReplyDeleteSimi Sebastian IAS (future nameplate);)
ReplyDeleteThankyou lady
DeleteIndian IAS officer in Uganda ;)
ReplyDeletepodooooo
ReplyDeleteTry your level best and give the rest to the lord ,he will ensure your success; may god bless you.
ReplyDeletenice one
ReplyDeleteALL the best Uganda simi
ReplyDeleteias officer..
ReplyDelete